The broken Hit box

Last time I checked, skins with hit boxes that are not standard for a player’s hit box was not aloud on the hive, however it has come to my attention that many on the server have used skins with smaller hit boxes using the character creator meaning I can not hit them

you should put this in games or suggestions/anything else. Also I’m quite certain that the hitbox doesn’t change at all. In fact it just makes their skin look smaller but if you hit at the right place even if that part of their skin is invisible you can still hit them.

1 Like

The hitbox stays the same, you can still hit them from above, the lowered height is only visual

4 Likes

That creates the issue that at first the attacker thinks how do I hit this person and it can take a minute to remember that the hit box is the same so the small skin person can get quick hits by distracting the larger skin

well the hive has a feature where any skins that look to invisible will be turned to hive Steves. There is a disadvantage doe as you get more reach when you hit them on the head dude to mc mechanics so it would be harder to hit them on the head. However with the character creator you can hit the quite fine.