The Bow buster

What does the bow buster do? This bow buster is a bow with unlimited arrows, using this bow will deal 2 hearts of damage to a hider this should be useful for seekers when they are sick of trying to chase the hiders.

Too op

Unlimited arrows is insane. I do like the bow, but maybe like 5 arrows to start off with and each kill gives your 3 arrows?

1 Like

Not much people will have good aim (especially mobile players) also this seems OP, your seeker weapon is already enough.

ok I want this actually, I really hate catching runners because it’s hard on mobile phone(but I don’t have a good aim either :<

Mobile players don’t need to aim bruh. They click the person

As a seeker main, I understand it can be quite annoying to chase runners when they are common among every lobby. However, this game does NOT need any extra weapons for Seekers or Hiders. Other ways of controlling the amount of runners in games that could be better additions to hide and Seek in my opinion include:

• Increasing The Maximum Player Count, 16 players is a low number for hns, especially for larger scaled maps; Sunset-Terrace, Harvest and Town Square just to name a few. Increasing the player count anywhere from 20-24 could be beneficial overall for the game, and make maximum hider kills a lot more fun AND challenging along with making running challenging too!

• Changes to Hiding. Changing the way Hiders can play the game to make it more interesting. In Java, Hiders had more of an interesting selection of taunts, including Potion dropping, Wither Skulls and TNT Toss taunts to mess with seekers a little more.
    Also, in Java, Hiders had the option of hiding one block in the air, though it was never an intended outcome and arguably a little OP, it opened up many more interesting spots on each map.
    Finally, Buyable Blocks allow for players to purchase or unlock extra blocks in some way, these blocks are not bound to a single map but can be played regardless of the map selected, opening up more spots or making hiding more challenging. E,g. TNT, Obsidian, Nether Quartz Ore, Iron Block, etc