The Awesome Knight & The Bee Fan

Idea:

Ok so i have some costume ideas

More information:

So this should be a knight costume like cause we have a castle in the lobby it would be cool And i know we have the black knight but does the black knight look good? But it would be like a knight with swords on the back so a cool little thing would be if like in skywars you have a diamond sword one of the swords will be diamond or something like that (that part you don’t need to add) but yea just a knight with maybe the helmet having a slice where you can see your skins face or maybe just black idk and the title can be : ‘‘the awesome knight!’’ and maybe it could be in a bundle with the heart king and queen :eyes:

it should look like this. Art by @Robi

And i got Another idea And thats the bee fan!

Again amazing art from @Robi

it is an incredible skin, but I think they would have to change many things … If it were to be identical to the original, I would have to ask permission from the owner of that profile … but great idea!

1 Like

looks great! U got my vote

Well, we already have a knight costume and the bee costume would be too similar to the costume you get when you’re Ultimate rank on Hive Java. So these aren’t good costume ideas

Well maybe its like there is normal and golden skins maybe its dark and awesome knight

Bee fan is a type of costume that already exist, it was/is possible to obtain by buying ultimate rank on Java Edition server as a feature of the highest java Edition rank, so it’s very unlikely to be accepted, however I Love “the awesome knight” costume conpect, but I think their costume modeller doesn’t do costumes based on community conpects. Instead they go through their own ideas in terms of costumes.

Ok so look at the idea of https://forum.playhive.com/t/pinap-costume-new-look-in-game/14440 his idea came into the game

They go through alot of community ideas, but i do agree with the first point :slight_smile:

2 Likes

is the suggestion good?

Great drawing,great idea,GREAT COSTUME IDEA :star_struck:

T h a n k y o u a l o t!!!

1 Like