The Allay Pet

I’m going to give credit to @qCemiTeaXD, @Shags_is_here, @Zpc03, and @Captbossalf for giving me this idea. You should go check they’re posts out!

There could be two variants, A normal Allay, and a Vex.

And the hub title could be “I will show you the way” since allays show you the way to the items you give them.

The picture above is just a prototype I used with AI, it is not actually in the game yet.

Next I will be talking about the avatar which I think should be a cute allay holding a cookie. Of course without the black background.

And that is my idea for the Allay pet! I hoped you liked it :smile:! If you have any feedback, go ahead and comment!

I would love to see these pets float about in the hub :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

this is such a cute idea, i love the allays and they’re just so … baby <3 id love to see them around the hub

3 Likes

Thank you too! :smile:

3 Likes

Hey, unfortunately this is a duplicate suggestion.
It would be great if you could put your hub title and avatar ideas below the original post.

8 Likes

Okay @Zpc03! Thank you for the feedback :smile:! I am working on another pet/mount suggestion that is totally original, I hope you take a look at it!

3 Likes

Thats a year old and goes into way less detail, this topic wont close probably

1 Like

YES FINALLY SOMENE ELSE RESPECTS VEXES. Sry they’re just so cool…

3 Likes

No problem @zvVex! I love them too! Just not when I’m in survival lol…

4 Likes

I’m happy that I helped give you the idea for this incredible topic! I absolutely love allays (even tho im still salty about the copper golem losing) and I love your hubtitle and avatar too!

W Topic :ok_hand:

1 Like

This topic is suggesting an allay pet, and nothing they are suggesting is different from the original topic. If anything, the original goes into more detail. Concepts don’t matter when it comes to dupes, what matters is that it has been suggested before. Age also doesn’t matter.

1 Like

@Captbossalf, you just gave me an idea to suggest a copper golem pet! How about that? :smile:

5 Likes

Sorry…

Edit: i just realized you already made the topic.

You can’t just create duplicate posts on purpose.
On the copper golem post you literally said you checked, bUT I
reALly WantED tO Do iT

Whether or not this post should count as a duplicate is debatable, and I do think that in some cases duping should be allowed, but either way currently the rules prohibit dupes.

Please familiarise yourself with the rules

3 Likes