Taking a little break

To keep it simple, I’m going to be taking a break from the forums for an unknown amount of time. This break isn’t necessarily because of the forums or its community but rather to kind of re-adjust myself mentally and come back more open-minded and positive (since in the recent months I personally don’t think my demeanour on the forums has been great or anything)

About that

So I actually applied for helper quite a few times earlier this year iirc and managed to get somewhere on my 3rd application though I was ultimately ‘disqualified’ as some of the posts I had made both here and on Discord were not so helper’y’. From there I had lost motivation and ended up where I am currently. I hope to one day join the helper team but I think it will take quite a bit of time for me to get to helper standards.

I’ll still be checking in on a few posts and working on more concepts for Further Custom UI Implementation
So yeah, that’s me for now. Thanks!

20 Likes

Sad to see you go but glad you are able to have time to focus on mental well being. Hope to see you around from time to time.

1 Like

We’ll miss you Alpha, I hope to see you soon.

Goodbye AlphaDivided I will miss u :sob:

Never really met u (I’m still kinda new) but gl in life

o7