T wars glitch inventory slot

This glitches in treasure wars solo and custom t wars games

So Do you simply the glitches whenever I buy something in the shop of a solo treasure wars game or custom server treasurers game it won’t go in The first inventory slot and Whenever I try to put it in the inventory spot it will glitch back into the original place.
I tried with different Internet areas so it is not lag. :thinking:

I play on iOS iPad and iPhone :iphone:

5 Likes

Has anybody else experienced this? A video would be very helpful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

it has happend to me but i have no video all i did is relog and it fixed it

Happened to me atleast 20 times
I know exactly what causes it
If you turn off the gens and stand on it, the first available slot will be broken. You wont be able to hit anything nor put anything in it. Only way to fix it is to jump into the void and respawn or switch slots. Relogging is unnecessary.

7 Likes

owo didnt know that becuase i have jumped in void and it didnt fix it

1 Like

welp maybe it got more broken since the last time it happened to me, but the cause is the generator im pretty sure

yeah, the (gold) items are invisible but for some reason still generate and fill up your hotbar. Your hotbar looks empty but it has something in it, so when you buy something it goes to the second slot

2 Likes

i think @skepetrock might be having a different issue

jumping in the void does fix it though

Oh huh idk
I was in t wars and I couldn’t use my first slot I had fell into void didn’t work for me not sure

I have and as well as you can not put any item in you inventory slot you can’t hit as well.

Whenever you set the summoner amount to 0, it sometimes does this.

2 Likes

yea ik that when i play with my friend my slot glitched sometimes if i set the generator to 0

yes this happened to me before in a cs with my friend
but after a while it’s fixed after I die or something.

I have had this many times during a free shop because people usually turn off gens for that.

I have this when trying to swap out armour sometimes, this happens in skywars as well. Also, the fire charge seems to be affected by this all of the time.

Ye I just used another

I will say tho, in a survival world I couldnt take off my armour (no curses) but when i relogged it was fine.
What Im saying is that this may be a mojang problem.

1 Like

was it boots? if so, did it have Soul Speed?

there’s a bug rn where if you use soul speed boots on soul sand/soul soil it forces them on and the only way to take off is relog or use another pair of boots to put them on.

1 Like

yes i believe they were soul speed boots

1 Like

Well there ya go.

also that was off topic to this bug