Survival Games: CHAOS EDITION

This game would be separate from Survival Games like Sky Wars is separate from Sky Wars Kits.

Gameplay

Players will be placed on a Survival Games-type map and given a renewing supply of team-colored wool and team-colored leather armor. There is no hunger, the map is set to an immutable state, and the players are given a ten-second grace period to spread out. The aim is to use random weapons and extra items to eliminate opponents. Eliminated players leave no loot behind. The last player or team standing wins. If there are multiple players/teams left when time runs out, a death match in a much smaller arena will commence.

Weapons

The game will give every player one of ten special weapons at the start of the game. Every ten seconds, the game will randomly choose another weapon to replace the player’s current one. Each weapon has a certain number of uses allowed before it breaks.

1. Flamethrower :fire: - sets any players and blocks in a certain radius on fire (one use)
  2. Boomerang :boomerang: - returns to the player after being thrown (three uses)
  3. Snowblower :snowflake: - fires three snowballs in a row (three uses)
  4. Rocket launcher :boom: - fires a boom box (two uses)
  5. Excalibur :crossed_swords: - any player hit by this sword will have their health halved (one use)
  6. Grappling hook :hook: - can snag a player within an eight-block radius and pull them towards you by half the distance (three uses)
  7. Acid blaster :biohazard: - any players in a certain radius will be inflicted with poison (two uses)
  8. Freeze ray :ice_cube: - any blocks within a certain radius will become ice, and any players in that range will be inflicted with slowness (two uses)
  9. Heat seeker :dart: - a projectile that will immediately deal damage to the nearest player (one use)
  10. Paint gun :sweat_drops: - shoot team-colored paint at opponents to blind them for four seconds (two uses)
Extra Items

These extra items can appear randomly around the map.

1. Golden apples :apple: :yellow_heart:
  2. Amor plating :shield: - all incoming damage is reduced by 20% for five seconds, but you cannot use your weapon during that time (one use)
  3. Five-second swiftness potions :dash: :athletic_shoe:
  4. Five-second invisibility potions :dotted_line_face:
Locker Rewards

Earning XP in the game can earn multiple rewards in your locker.

1. Kill phrases :left_speech_bubble:
  2. Projectile trails :sparkles:
  3. Team flags :triangular_flag_on_post:
  4. Tombstones :headstone:

I do love this idea however I have one thing:

What if a player is at half a heart, will it kill them or will they get to a quarter of a heart

1 Like

Could we have some more information of This suggestion?

If a player is at half a heart, the sword will kill them since 1/4 rounds down to zero. (I couldn’t find any completely accurate emojis for those two you mentioned :man_shrugging: :laughing:)

Sure! I’ll see if I can add a little more…

Its fine, just a joke :blush:

Hi! :wave:. I don’t think :thinking: this will be added to the Hive because the gameplay :video_game: sounds similar to Survival Games though the items are :cool::cold_face: Mabey instead of a new gameplay an addon to Survival games instead?:thinking::slightly_smiling_face:. Voted.:ballot_box:

Best Regards- Cyanwolf2014

Hmm… :thinking: maybe a division like Sky Wars has regular Sky Wars and Sky Wars Kits?