Survival gamemode for arcade

the hive should add their own survival gamemode for users that don’t have a strong enough networks and devices to change their dns and play another bedrock server. lifeboat has their own but it is incredibly laggy and has a lot of hackers. the hive would have anti-cheat and in my opinion would be very fun. in order to level up you could complete achievements and get xp that way and maybe even kills or something like that. its a big project but i wanted to throw it in the cards or it would never happen. be sure to give me your opinion and i’m open to new ideas.
this would be a multiplayer gamemode!

The whole point of minecraft servers is connecting and playing with other people, adding a singleplayer gamemode kind of ruins that. If you want to play single player survival, just make a survival world.

Oblivion, you know what to do…

2 Likes

No, there isn’t a dupe specifically for this post lol
But there are a lot of survival mode suggestions so im sure someone else can find them :smiley: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

Anyway Hive is a minigame server so it isn’t likely they’ll do this. If you want a survival than just make your own world or go to another server that has an SMP.

1 Like

Fine…
why did the mod just lock this without saying anything ?smh

1 Like

Thanks for doing my job :raised_hands: :blush:

2 Likes