Sun Wars New Game

A summer version of the turf wars games shown in the forms of egg/snow wars. Sun Wars is just an idea but it could be summer themed or just make a new permanent turf wars game mode.

2 Likes

I don’t know how sun wars would have it’s own projectile. Maybe an arrow? But I think that’s too normal for Hive to make into a game. For egg wars and snow wars, the projectiles are eggs and snowballs. Sun as a projectile wouldn’t really work and Arrow wars seems very generic. Thanks for posting though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It sounds like it would be fun! (I didn’t play the hive when it had snowwars or egg wars :frowning: )

1 Like

This is basically ground wars which was the Spring LTM version of Snow Wars

I mean, snow wars/ground wars always dies extremely quickly, so I doubt the hive will add this.

i want this tbh, atleast it brings another ltm. the projectile could be a beach ball, maybe retextured from a snowball. i also love beach/summer related maps so i think it would be cool imo

Great idea only problem that I have with it is that it is only really for celebration and what is summer celebrating lol . But tbh I wouldn’t mind if it was added

P.S love the name

Welcome to the community mate!

Hello There Fellow Bees! Welcome To The Forum! :beedance: :beedance: :beedance:

When i read your ideas, this is just remake version of the game that already exist.
If you read the Rules And Guidelines Off the forums:Suggestions Category - READ BEFORE POSTING,
Your ideas is already suggested/Invented, and its not allowed.

what? you realize egg wars and snow wars are the same thing but they kept them both right

2 Likes