Start with five gold in Treasure Wars

when the game starts you have to wait for 5 gold to drop before buying anything, so what if there was already five gold to start with

It is something small but I just thought about it

Considering 5 gold only takes 12 seconds to spawn, and this would kinda mess up early-game, I wouldn’t like this, but not a terrible idea and also welcome to the forums!

8 Likes

no

i think it’s better to have that delay so you have a bit more time to what you want to do.

6 Likes

I’m not sure this is the best idea. It would mess up the game a lot for newcomers. It would also be too easy for good players. It doesn’t take that long for five gold. Might be cool for a Treasure Wars rush mode. Like Hypixel’s. I don’t think that the devs would put this in though.

3 Likes

no

nonononononononono

this ruins tw earlygame

2 Likes

skywars is coming soon

2 Likes

I think this isn’t terrible. It just makes the start too quick. If you started with 2 or 1 gold, that could be somewhat well received.

1 Like

I think that would be a good idea, however all the noobs would probably stop playing TW as the pro players would be wiping the floor with them. I think the Hive should create a rush mode and then there you start with 5 gold.

uh you didn’t need to bump this post

3 Likes