Spring Hive Minigames Hoodies

Hello hello again, it’s me, the lady who makes block game server hoodies!
It’s spring time, my favorite season, and to get into the mood, I’ve made some more hoodies to share with you all.
This hive hoodie post is a little different this time, as I’ve recently started taking up video editing as a hobby and have decided to make a little video to showcase the hoodies with. I’d appreciate it if you all gave it a watch:

Many thanks to AntiologyXD for making a majority of the hoodies, SuperRobean, LeopardJays, and vPleebs for helping with the build, and everyone plus Hlzyzptlk and PotatoPie25 for modelling the hoodies.
Be sure to send them some love in the replies below!

:cherry_blossom: :herb:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :herb: :cherry_blossom:

Gradient Flowers

Steve: image Alex: image

Butterfly

Rain

Two-Toned Flowers
Screenshot_874 (2) Screenshot_890 (2) Screenshot_911 (2)

:cherry_blossom: :herb:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :herb: :cherry_blossom:

I hope you all enjoy! We have quite a few hoodies this season so there’s a little something for everyone.
And remember, you don’t have to use these hoodies if you don’t want to. Feel free to create your own versions if you’d like. I always love seeing the different variations people come up with! These hoodies aren’t “official” by any means. If anything, I hope these hoodies inspire other skin creators/pixel artists out there.

See you all soon! :heartpulse: :green_heart: :white_heart:

32 Likes

Holy flip, Ari these are amazing

2 Likes

My favorite one is rain!

6 Likes

great job as always ari!

2 Likes

Great Job Ari, they are amazing! Including the video :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very nice @Ariannasv22, you did a great job!

5 Likes

Like ur rank!

And the skin are Awesome

they look amazing! Good job!!

4 Likes

Cool.

1 Like

Im sorry where is my book of sinners. Where did it go.

edit @Hlzyzptlk btw the tulips name is Dendrick Tenelson, hes my husband and he has a little shack next to the bushes. He likes to read and sow socks in his spare time!

4 Likes

uh

Anyway this is cool great job

2 Likes

erase the outer layer of those areas before putting on the hoodie, then layer it :]

4 Likes

new drip

nice job

2 Likes

Nice Job Ari! Hoodies are very snaz. Video and Scenery looks beyond cool :blobheart:

3 Likes

They all fit me well! Great job!

6 Likes

Great job! whoah there’s so many, but they are all great!

2 Likes

Yes.

Thats all i have to say.

Y e s.

2 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry I didn’t know you were married. I’ll have to rescind my proposal to him

5 Likes

So many to choose from! Love it! These are so cool. Definitely gonna put one on rn :+1::heart:

2 Likes

Great job as always, Ari!

3 Likes