Spell Of Recklessness

What this spell would do is basically Boost the damage you do by 1.5-2x, knockback you deal by 2-3x, and make you take 50% Knockback and damage for the next 10 seconds, But when it wears off you deal 75% damage,take 2x more kb and get mining fatigue 2 for 30 seconds. This is meant to be used as a last resort if your about to die but happen to come across this super rare Book. This book would be as rare as The Knockback Nemo and only come from mid emerald ores.

The description could be something like “Gain An Immense Amount Of Power For 10 Seconds But With A Major Setback For The Next 25 Seconds After This Wears Off.”

Tell me what ya think!

1 Like

Hmm this is an interesting suggestion. I think that it would just complicate the gameplay. To me, the benefits are a bit OP and the drawbacks aren’t terrible. I just think it would make things too confusing for the average SW player. Interesting idea though. That’s just my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uhh, I don’t think it’s fair just to deal so much damage and knockback. Mining fatigue for 2 minutes and 30 seconds may be very annoying to have when mining ores such as redstone. That’s just me though.

imo gaining something this OP would be too luck based, and unbalance gameplay.

Something more useful would be a book that gives resistance 2 for 5 seconds, this would make you take significantly less damage and could come in clutch while not being all too OP. The one problem with this is it might not be possible due to the way Hive armor works.

This is way too op, all swords do half a heart of damage to full diamond armor, x2 damage would mean that they do 1 heart every hit, so u will just have to hit them 10 - 15 times compared to the 20 - 30 times.

All spell books should come from lapis ore, the disparity shouldnt be a thing. Also, being able to get this only from mid is kind of weird, if this is added, you should be able to get it from any island

I get that the damage reduction and mining fatigue basically comes from the fact that you are too tired, but taking more knockback doesnt make too much sense

ah yes

anime protagonist spell

Wait what?,In Asia region I take one heart of damage per hit from a dia or a sharp I or II sword