Spell of Levitation

There are too many players who camp on top of buildings, trees, and ugly andesite towers and when you try to get to them, they simply hit you off. This can be solved with the Spell of Levitation.

You levitate for 5-10 seconds into the air before falling. That’s about it really.

Welcome to the forums and I agree with you sometimes I just get hitted off and die also dont forget to vote for your own post

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the forums!! :partying_face:

Next time make sure to vote for you own suggestion.

This isn’t a bad idea, but it could be abused, by people who hide. It would also help e pearl clutch, so it isn’t 100% bad

8 Likes

I like this idea. It would definitely help when trying to pearl clutch or deal with skybasers! This gets my vote!

1 Like

kinda similar to this suggestion?

maybe add a certain area where you can use it (under the height of blocks)

1 Like

You take damage if you are above the build limit to long

2 Likes

Just do parkore or use ender pearls, if you are on a mouse and keyboard, there is an easy way to build up and not get hit by arrows

Ender pearl clutches should be hard not just “oh I am going to float up, then clutch” when you make a clutch it is satisfying but makeing easier would just make it kind of lame

1 Like

well not every one is a full out pro at the game

Are you good?

With the way the maps are shaped, pearl clutching is basically luck. I’m not saying pearl clutching doesn’t take skill, rather that even if you do everything right, 75% of the time you’re still going to die because the maps aren’t steep enough

2 Likes

You can pearl clutch by pearling and then placing blocks under your feet( I have only Done it like 5 times)

Yes, I know

1 Like