Speed Deathrun

A new Death run game mode. Where a few seconds after the game starts, THE MAPS STARTS TO CRUMBLE!! Just like the normal death run but you actually have to go!

4 Likes

That actually sounds cool.
Voted :+1:

2 Likes

Seems like a nice suggestion, but deathrun is not very popular especially at night depending on the region hence adding a new gamemode might not be possible.

Maybe they can implement this to normal dr games but the crumbling would be quite slow to not frustrate non-experienced players.

1 Like

This reminds me a lot of the game mode Dragon Escape on Mineplex Java. A dragon destroys the map behind you while you have to run away from it.

That game mode was extremely fun and addictive. You 100% have my vote if we get a similar thing on The Hive.

5 Likes

Source?

1 Like

Omg that ping tho

1 Like

Wow! Really cool! You got my vote! :honeybee:

You got my vote! DR is my favorite non-LTM, and I’ve made a suggestion about adding DR duels before, so I’m definitely on board for a DR update!

I feel like dr deserves a different mode like TW with mega and SW with kits and sky royale. Definitely earned my vote

2 Likes

Yeah, I feel like DR, JB, and HnS are kinda ignored. I mean, yes, there are seasonal maps, and they added new levels to HnS recently (slightly longer than “recently” lol), but besides that… IDK