Sonic pack redownloads everytime

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
joining server

What is the bug?
I play on Asia and whenever I try to join other region, it redownloads the entire 5.9 mb of the sonic update pack, I even waited for it to download again,it completed and then when I tried to join again, it starts to download again bruh.

Device(s) & Version
Windows 10 , 1.17.2

1 Like

Hey there :wave:

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

So that we can investigate this, could you firstly try the following steps to see if they resolve the issue:

• Go to Minecraft’s main menu
  • Go to Settings > Storage > Cached Data
  • Click on and remove all of the packs titled ‘Hive Resource Pack’, as seen below:

Failing this, can you check how much storage you have left on your device? Could you also let us know if you regularly switch regions?

1 Like

Hey, Sorry for late reply,
I tried to delete all the Hive resource pack, then joined asia and it downloaded it once, since I had deleted all packs, now when I tried to join Europe it downloaded it again and then I was able to join Europe, is there a separate pack for each region??

I don’t switch regions regularly I was trying to join cs in europe yesterday so I went to join Eu region.

So just to try it, I joined Asia region again now, and if I try to join Europe its telling me to download the pack again idk why.

EDIT this person has the same issue Discord