Some things I suggest

*Enderpearls fixes - One time I was playing and I miss hotkeyed to my bow but instead spammed all 5 of my ender pearls which caused my death within 1 second. What I suggest to fix this is to add a slight cooldown or to reduce the ender pearl damage or remove it entirely.

*Teamchat - This one is something that would benefit the higher level players a lot. Since if you speak in chat ingame it would show your level and team color, this could make the chances of your team being targeted increase if you’re a high level.

*Making Diamonds more useful - When ever I play the only things I ever us is emeralds and gold because they both have stuff that you can buy that are super useful, but diamonds on the other hand are forgotten. Iron armour is to expensive for the amount of diamonds it cost and unlike emeralds the diamond generators are spread out more which is the reason why you almost never see anyone have full iron. The bow, to put it simply it’s to inexpensive to make collecting diamonds worth it. What I suggest to make diamonds worth collecting is to add a shop for personal or team enchants.

3 Likes

I agree with the enderpearl idea. A small cooldown after throwing one would be more helpful so players wouldn’t accidentally spam all of their enderpearls and end up dying.

As with the team chat however, adding a chat just for your team would violate some of Microsoft’s terms of service, as it is technically a form of private messaging; so adding a method of communication such as this may be might be a bit complicated.

I also agree with the idea of reducing the cost of some of the items requiring diamonds. For example, reducing the price of Iron Armor from 32 diamonds to 28 diamonds. That would definitely encourage more players to save up their diamonds :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

But team chat is already available in treasure wars Mega and it’s been available forever on other featured servers.

If hive can’t do teamchat. I would like a way to nick or hide my level

2 Likes

I agree with both, but I think hive+ members and above should only be the ones able to nick.

Yes, I agree with all, but I especially agree with the personal or team enchants part! The addition of personal or team enchants would make the game more awesome!

try not to double post :blush:

Ahh sorry, as I was replying to two people, I thought it was okay, I’ll be sure to not do that next time!