Some Suggestions!

Here’s what I should think the Hive has to fix/add in MM

Make these potions have effects like jump boost and speed for like 5 seconds, it also costs 2 coins per potions

Lock/remove the door in the map Eso Hotel, nothing, just a thing I noticed

Add barriers here to prevent players camping here, also pardon the big title in the way

Add a cooldown to the grandfather clock to prevent noise and probably to protect the ears of headphone users, the cooldown would be probably just 2 seconds per hit

Renovate this to be a camera room! You would need 10 coins to activate the computers and you would see cameras looking over rooms

Also this can be a 1 camera CCTV system, only 5 coins needed to work

Make these coffee cups drinkable, like 2/5 coins per cup, and would give you speed and jump boost for 3 seconds

Sorry if some of them are duped, I was just too lazy to search for them

I like that you want to update mm, but these are huge changes to maps and not very necesary

My thoughts!

I agree, but I think that they should be more powerful than that. Think about it, it’s a potion, so it should give off some good effects. Don’t mind the idea of adding it there though, as it does add to the game in a positive way!

This door’s here for hiding places, and it doesn’t need to be removed.

I honestly don’t get it. I don’t know where you’re even circling. If you’re talking about the piano, I highly disagree, as you can easily parkour there and it isn’t that hard.

They already have a cooldown. I’ll be it, not noticeable

Is this Among Us??? No seriously, this would just be copying Among Us.

To add on the last one, if you want computers to be security cameras, then why not make Office a security map? But honestly, just copying Among Us again.

I actually agree with this. I feel like this would actually make Office have a interactable system that I’ll enjoy.

Overall, it’s okay, but I wouldn’t really add a lot of these features.

Sure, why not?

I think it’s supposed to be a hiding place so I’m gonna have to say no.

I disagree with this one because it takes one jump to get up there. I sit up there all the time and still die the majority of the time.

Mixed opinions, I didn’t even know the grandfather clock rang LOL-

This would be cool but there should be like a timer of how long you can look into it for. Maybe like 10 seconds? Not sure…

I think this picture and the one above are both of Eso Hotel so I think having two camera systems would be too OP. If they’re different maps, then I guess.

Same with the first one. Sure, why not?

1 Like

It seemed to me that the mini bonuses for acceleration are only needed on the Eso Hotel map, since it is quite large and running is more important there than on the Office map :slight_smile:

make sure to vote on your own suggestion

1 Like

No I am not trying to imitate Among Us, I was just trying to spice up the game instead of just making it just of finding the murderer, and I was just tryna make more purchasables instead of just cups and meals that give you speed

That was fantastic, It would not make the cameras too op or too ugly

1 Like

Im in the Office having cameras, it would be lit

no

I doubt that would be even possible. Also, the hive usually likes you to keep it to 1 suggestion per post

But that would be post-farming, techically since you just spam them all instead of just putting them in the same suggestion page

That wouldn’t be post farming, post farming is only when you make pointless posts. The reason you should make only 1 suggestion per post is so that the devs know what people are voting for.

Here’s a post where Splodg3r says that there should only be 1 suggestion per post: Murder Mystery Improvement Ideas - #4 by Splodg3r

I’m gonna try separating them up

Also thanks for clarifying what is post farming or not

One suggestion per thread, please.

Make sure to give this post a read before submitting another suggestion: Suggestions Category - READ BEFORE POSTING