Some NPC Suggestions

I had some ideas for NPCs in the main hub. I haven’t made them yet, but when I do, I will edit this post.

Mr. Kapowski

Bob Kapowski is a guy who really enjoys explosions, he has a Boom Box for a head, and a tool belt with dynamite on it around his waist. he’ll give you quests along the lines of
“Use [x] Boom Boxes in [y]” and each one will give you xp, and get you prizes each level, up to 100. Once you each 100 (around 450k points) you will be given a special Hub Knockback Boom Box, that you can use to go up to places you normally wouldn’t be able to get up to.

Lil’ Zack and Clucky Jr.

Lil" Zack is a zombie riding Clucky Jr., a chicken. they will give you quests along the lines of
“Kill [x] players in [y]” or “Throw [x] [z] in [y]” and once you reach lvl100 (around 500k points) you get the Chicken Mount, that doesn’t fly, but is faster than normal walking speed and has slow falling.

Goofy Gilbert

Goofy Gilbert is a man with a clown-like appearance, with a Knockback Nemo on top of his head, and those weird pointy shoes that a lot of clowns have for some reason. he normally gives you Knockback Nemo related quests, but sometimes gives you really random and oddly specific quests. once you reach lvl100 (around 425k points) you receive the Clown Wig, an exclusive hat. if you crouch with the hat on, it makes a honk noise.

Blackshot

Blackshot is a mysterious woman with a black cloak and a quiver on her back. her hair pokes out a little but her face is hidden by the shadow of her hood. She’ll give you quests along the lines of “Kill [x] players with a bow and arrow in [y]” and once you reach lvl100 (around 450k points) you get an accessory, the Quiver, and you can put it on your back.

[w] means entity, [x] means number, [y] means game, [z] means item.

Thank you for reading!
Please actually read the whole thing

Very nice idea! Quite a concidence but i did make a NPC/costume only about a week ago with a boombox theme in mind.

13 Likes

I think it looks great! this is exactly what i was imagining.

1 Like

With Mr Kapowski, when you finish his quests, then you should get a boombox pet, just a boom box and as an animation it would explode.
Voted!

1 Like

i don’t think a boom box pet would work very well. what happens after it explodes? does it follow the player? does it have a face, or is it really just a straight up boom box? Please elaborate.

It would just be a boombox no face. After it explodes, it wouldn’t disappear it would just go back to normal, and yes it would follow you.
Edit: I’ve just remembered hive said they probably won’t give out free pets tho so that idea is out.

1 Like

nah once it explodes it should unsummon, you’d have to resummon it again for it to be out. Also it wouldnt follow you, it would just explode over the course of like 5 seconds. That feels like a free pet hive would add, and it would be very funny.

2 Likes

Idk about animations or anything, but it would make a rly good April fools pet for next year!
Edit: You know what, imma make a post on that.

2 Likes

Added ThunderWqlf’s concept to my post, and made sure to give credit.

I don’t think you can do that without permission, even with credit. And that’s basically stealing someone else’s ideas, because you took his model :man_shrugging: little bit of a gray area

1 Like

oooooooooooooops ill remove it

1 Like

i didn’t steal his idea, i had the idea and made a post about it, he replied and said he coincidently had the same idea.

1 Like

I apologize. I thought you added his artwork. By default, any artwork, including photographs, illustrations, paintings, and other creative works, are protected by copyright law, which gives the creator exclusive rights to use, distribute, and profit from their work.

Using someone else’s artwork without permission, even with proper attribution, can still be considered a copyright infringement. Giving credit does not automatically grant you permission to use the work, and it does not absolve you from any legal consequences of using the work without the owner’s permission.

The idea is fine :joy:

1 Like

sorry i don’t know much about copyright law, i thought it was okay because xqvex4127 made a post with the model

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile: I’m not sure if this platform has agreements in place that changes the laws, but yeah. I find myself accidentally doing stuff like that all the time, because I do a lot of graphic design (just not Hive stuff)

1 Like

Im not good at blockbench, but i’ll make my own artwork, for all 4 (5?) of them!

Nice :joy: I’ve struggled with blockbench but I am horrible at it :pensive: so go you! :+1:

2 Likes

same for normal quests, but theres no daily limit and you can do all of it whenever you want. xp boosters also work

I have decided to lower lvl100 xp requirements for all four, as 1,000,000 points for 100 with no prestige is WAYY to much

1 Like

I really doubt any sort of court would give a flying fox about this, anyone can just use it, unless they say otherwise, especially because no one is making money off of his model.

5 Likes