Social Features Suggestions

Maybe you could put a “ignore” feature in so if you don’t want I friend to follow you you’ll appear to them offline
This could benefit youtubers/streamers and everyone else who just doesn’t want to be followed

22 Likes

When swarms do come out, if you’re making a party, you could click something like “Invite online swarm members.” or something.

12 Likes

I’m sure you’ve already seen it but, Expanded Party Functions! (Open Parties) :pleading_face:

18 Likes

So just to recap, these are some of the main social features that would be amazing!

I included the ideas below in this, just to keep them together.

35 Likes

Name Suggestions when typeing IGN for Friend/party invites

A /level command

6 Likes

A special symbol for friends when they in chat
As well…

2 Likes

Warning Message for Removing Friend :flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

Hey :wave:

As I mentioned, we’ve already spent a while looking through existing suggestions. Please reply with stuff that hasn’t already been suggested :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Not sure if this has been suggested but
Seeing the rank of friends in the friends gui

This isn’t the same as showing the rank of friends when they log off, which has been suggested.

8 Likes

I think a feature that would be useful would be expanding with the options in your inventory. It would be cool if you could go up to a player, punch them with the friend tag, and it would send a friend request; same thing with the party invite system.

This would be very useful in my opinion. If you see someone in hub, and you want to add them but don’t want to type out the name, you just click them! If this was added, it would also be nice if you could disable this feature, or a limit; For example, you could only send 1 friend invite a minute, or something similar to avoid spamming.

13 Likes

I would love a way to mute friends from inviting you to anything. I know there is /toggles, but you can’t toggle off invites from just one person. A friend of mine just cs spam invited me (im pretty sure he spammed invite all) for 10 minutes straight. I wanted to toggle off cs invites, but at the time I was playing a cs so I didn’t want to miss it.

4 Likes

maybe an ability to add party invite reasons? for example

/p invite [player] [reason]
/p invite unikern1o “hey, we need a couple more for sumo if you want to join”

17 Likes

Could we do this with friend and cs invites too?

5 Likes

Might sound odd, but what if when you log online and while you were offline someone unfriended you, it says who unfriended you?

7 Likes

It would be cool to have an appear offline feature. Sometimes I just don’t want to know people that I’m online, and I don’t want to be spammed with party invites. This would be super useful imo

14 Likes

Or just say [Do not disturb] when you’re online so your friends know you’re online.

Do not disturb mode. When a friend clicks your name, nothing happens. Because disturbance

2 Likes

allow blocking user

3 Likes

Adding to this and what @TallScissors938 said, a toggle that makes it so you are unable to be joined when clicking “Join Server”.

10 Likes

Woah that’s what I was thinking great minds think alike

1 Like

add a toggle that would make it so you can only be invited to the same party/cs every 30 seconds or something, to prevent spamming

i’m aware that ppl already suggestion things simalar to this, in this thread.

just an fyi

1 Like