So well... i think its my time to go because things are hard in life

I’ve been here for some time I did say on Twitter I was quitting youtube and tik tok
and if I’m quitting youtube and tik tok I might as well just quit the forums I had a great time here the start of joining the forums was kinda hard but I’m glad many people here nice
and’d like to say thank you

• GoldenCenturia for making me feel better at times when people said things that made me feel down
  • Xyturial he’s an awesome and amazing person and there should be more people like him
  • Conhadda I was accepted in concraft and it was fun and ill stay because it was very fun
  • EnchantedUwU your a nice person and you’re always around to hang out in the hub when pixel man and you and another random person play tw squads it’s fun
  • fishing we made house on concraft and became good friends
    and many more I can think of!

Twitter-https://twitter.com/skepetrock/status/1377616634563719178?s=19

also, I tried to fit qutting
and id just like to say thank you for your time

april fools =) ahaha

6 Likes

Bye LLLLLLLL

(This is a joke, I only made it because she’s not quitting in reality, don’t flag please thanks)

12 Likes

Idc

I-
I can’t belive this…

:c

SHE’S FINALLY GONEEE :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

GlAd YoU’rE lEaViNg, ByE bYe

2 Likes

oH nO

aNyWaY

1 Like

Late on that one lol but now it’s just yea

it was the trailer

1 Like

yooo les goo party woooo

1 Like