Snow Wars | Map: Station | Glitch

1. Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
What was effected - please include the region, and the name of the map if applicable

2. What is the bug?
A detailed description/explanation of the bug

3. Device(s) & Version
What platform do you play on (Win10, Xbox, Switch, iOS, Android or PS4) and what version of Minecraft are you using?

4. Screenshots and/or video:
Screenshots or videos of the bug, if it applies

Snow Wars
  1. Idk what effects it can have on the game, but it was on the map station in the EU region but idk if its the same over in the other regions as well.

2. When you get up to the Stone brick stairs there is a lamp where you can glitch through the fence by the help of block glitching thats help force you through the fence. When you block glitch through the fence you use the nearby barrier blocks to get through the fence, After that you can glitch on top of the map by block glitching on the side of the barrier blocks.

3. I’m playing on Win10 and the newest Version of minecraft bedrock ( 1.18.1 )

4. A video of me getting on top of the map
    About the video my friend didnt capture when I glitched through the fence but, I hope I explained it well on the 2nd question.

The image is showing when i got on top of the map.

Hey there :wave:

Thank you for submitting a bug report.

We have patched this issue, and the new version of the map will be rolled out soon.

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face: