Slow Fallinng on SkyWars

Im kinda making a dupe but im gonna post this anyway- i mean its really old so im making a new one

Original: Too lazy to put im gonna post this and edit this once i find it again

In SkyWars you will die if you die once and will be unable to respawn like in Treasure Wars, and really most problems with players dying a bunch of times are because of the void and honestly i DESPISE THE VOID BECAUSE ITS SO ANNOYI- anyways i suggest adding a Slow Falling potion only in ender chest and there will be only 2 slow falling potions on the middle (Slow Falling potion can only be found in ender chest) and there will only be 2 in the whole game to not cause uh- problems… and why i want this to be added because in skywars there is almost no space to enderpearl clutch if you fall in the void, so slow falling could be of use in skywars so that people can have a little more time to look at their surroundings. Ik this will get closed later but who cares i want this to be added in the game

Edit: found the original: Slow falling spell and more edit, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LINK POSTS AND IT SAYS “here” AND NOT THE TITLE IF ANYONE CAN PLZZZZZZZZZZZ IT LOOKS SO LAMEE

dawg how are you going to make a dupe KNOWING that there’s already an original. smh :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Have you even seen the post that i linked

It’s irrelevant how long the suggestion is, just bump it and you can add any new ideas

The post was made from 2020 dude 2 years ago, im not bumping that post, your welcome to bump it if you want

Hit they hyperlink button (the chain one) on top, type in the topic name and in the bottom box the title e.g. the word ‘here’

Here