Slime Bottle concept

This would be a new item in sg, the slime bottle or Bottle o’ Slime.

How this works is that is it a throwable projectile where once it lands on blocks it would turn the blocks in its radius into slime blocks, this can especially be useful for those who are falling and need to clutch since this would be a instant throw unlike something like a boombox that takes time.

That’s not the end of it, there’s 2 options that I’ve added for after using the item, only 1 would make it so therefore people can choose which one they would want.

Option A after 5-10 seconds the slime blocks will be replaced with air, therefore the blocks kind of act like an acid that dissolves any blocks it was transformed into, to prevent it from being totally broken, the rarity of this item would have to be increased or there’s a limit to how many blocks it can break on the grounds.

Option B after 5-10 seconds the slime blocks would turn into honey blocks, which would reduce fall damage for anyone that falls on it but not completely, but it also makes it a pain if a player walks on it since it would be sluggish, giving this item a use to hit players into.

The reason why this should be implemented into sg is that it can bring new metas and some cool trick shots in the game, it can be one of the many things such as a closing zone that can be brought into sg in a future update and while it wont entirely revive the game it would just refresh it and possibly make it playable for a more dynamic set of players.

I love this idea I feel like this can spice up sg in so many ways

4 Likes

Ok well about the suggestion - Its a good idea the only gripe I would have with it is that I think you would have to throw it before jumping off the height since all entities travel downwards at the same speed (unless its like a fully charged arrow or smth) so it would hit the ground after the player.

3 Likes

they can change the velocity so it can work like that

4 Likes

Fair enough

looks like a great new member - and a great suggestion!
While both may not be too helpful, or have little use, things like these just make the game more unique!

4 Likes