Slight treasure grace period to treasure wars

Add a grace period were treasures may not be boke,players can still die and all resources spawn,but there is just like a thirty second to minute and a half of treasure invincibility.

1 Like

This would be annoying to everyone who rushes. Its a part of treasure wars and all bed/treasure war servers.

6 Likes

It takes 13 seconds for the first 5 gold to drop, so by the time it takes to rush straight to the base next to you, 30 seconds would have passed. If it were any longer than this, some people would get annoyed that they can’t use their ideal strategy of rushing…

However, one possible benefit I could see from adding this is that fly hackers wouldn’t be able to destroy treasures immediately at the start of games. This would give people more time to report them, but overall I don’t think this idea would be too useful.

It’s an interesting idea though, and thanks for sharing this :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I personally think there should be a 18 second invisible treasure cool-down, that isn’t communicated with the players but if you take out the treasure within this time you will automatically be banned. More than that though, and yeah you’d get rushers mad. Rushing is a fair strategy that is just part of the game.

5 Likes

Instead of complaining about necro-posting, please just use the flag function. By simply creating a post to complain about necro-posting, you are breaking the rules too :+1:

3 Likes