Skywars and skywars kits different level

Idea:
Having sw & sky kits having different levels, cuz sky kits is soooooooooo much easier. Think about it. Free snowballs for kills, free pearls for kills, blocks for kills, being invis, being shielded and 1 void warp.
Yeeeeaaaah.

I agree. There are separate stats for the two games, so there should be different levels as well.

2 Likes

I dont understand why they chose to combine them in the first place they are extremely similar on the surface but are very different games with their own stratergies.

1 Like

Please no I need to use kits to level up. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Exactly my thoughts.

I think its because they dont want ppl STRICTLY playing kits. On the average solo game of regular skywars for me, it takes about a minute for the lobby to fill up. On kits though it takes about 2 seconds. Kits is just a better game overall, and I think the xp sharing is so ppl will be motivated to play regular skywars. Because the only unique appeal that regular skywars has going for it right now is the fact that you can do 3,4, and even 7 players in a team.

Both games are literally the same except SW kits is just a modified version of skywars. There is no need to make seperate levels just because its “easier” than normal skywars.