Skyblock gamemode

please no. Hypixel skyblock is overrated and I feel like hive wont add it because they want their own unique games

2 Likes

also this is bedrock so it wouldnt be copyright

Hive likes to be original so they won’t add it. If you want to play skyblock mineplex has it

wdym , they literally just had 3 updates in 4weeks

Exactly. They get basically weekly updates then the player base still complains

Skyblock has been suggested many times already.

Read the rules first next time :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Hlzyzptlk would you mind locking this as it is a dup post and i don’t want a flame war to start

@Squidsuck. It is @SoccerMaster opinion and you don’t have to say he sucks at the game if you don’t agree with his opinion. But I agree is SoccerMaster

Also it’s a duplicate suggestion. Use the search icon in the top right to see if the topic has been made

5 Likes

ty. Another reason i despise it is because bws best gamemode

Also bedwars gets more popularity than sb

Hey there!
Welcome to the forums!!

Great suggestion! but please make sure if it already exists on the forums before you post it , as @Complx has mentioned.
Please be nice to everyone here there is not point in being rude :frowning:

7 Likes

Personally I think this is a pretty good idea. I mean skyblock is a little toxic at times BUT it could be great for the short bursts that pocket edition is so good for. For example if the gameplay was tweaked to be a little more vanilla but still have quite a bit of content then it could become a positive pillar of the Hive’s game base, much like Treasure Wars and Murder Mystery are.

Are you having a laugh this guy is doing a duplicate suggestion, is suggesting a blatant rip off of a game on another server and his attitude in the replies to the suggestion has been appalling. This guy needs to learn how to take constructive criticism.

2 Likes

Well I mean like yeah… but it’s still a fair idea. Murder mystery cam over from java and that is fun - why would skyblock not be?

because the hive is more a minigame server than a long game server

can we have @Hlzyzptlk in here?

3 Likes

Skyblock as has been said in other replies in this thread is very grindy and overrated. The post suggests that even MORE grinding should be added in which is just pointless. Also, an influx of toxicity coming over from Hypixel may find its way into the hive which is not ideal.

1 Like

About an influx of toxicity - I doubt that. Skyblock players may be a little toxic occasionally but I doubt that will jepordize the entire ethos of the Hive server! That is like saying putting an Dauntless in Amity will dilute the entire population, a notion that is a little superfluous.

sky block players is the most toxic community

Read what Stick said. Skyblock ain’t a minigame.

1 Like