Sky wars new lobby

Hello I am a sky wars player and i would like if you could change the lobby in sky wars or add some new parkour so it could make the waiting more interesting and fun.

There are many parkours in the skywars lobby already (15 minutes worth of parkour!) and it’s not like you will be spending much time in a skywars lobby.
(Also all of the people who have voted for your post joined a day ago they wouldn’t happen to be alts would they?)

2 Likes

No they are my friends that I played with and that’s my opinion if you don’t like it then it’s your problem this page is here for ideas to improve the server and to hear ideas from other players. So if you have a problem with my opinion the just keep scrolling :salt::salt:

1 Like

dude

@gameboi4784 is giving good constructive feedback and politely asked if the other users were alts. they also never said that they had a problem with your opinion. not everyone is going to like your opinion every time so that’s just how it is.

anyway about the topic itself, the skywars lobby is fine and i don’t think it needs any changes

3 Likes

I don’t think the sky wars lobby needs to be changed, it is actually one of the most decorated lobbies with lots of cool areas and parkour

2 Likes

So the summer hubs like I suggested?

They already have a huge airship, a maze and at least 3 parkours + most of the time your only in the lobby for like 15 seconds so you can’t even complete one.

I just checked the Xbox app and the only name there that is also friends with the accounts Zappyricardo and Zappyricardo359 is Sataxy so the other two possibly are alts but I can’t be sure.

2 Likes

not really i don’t think

As @AculAce said, there are mazes which you can go trough and secret parkour that you may dont know about :blobheart:

The lobby itself is good enough and there are no specific reasons to stay in there all the time because there are no rewards for completing the parkour and except just a good view of the map.

Happy Hiving! :blobheart:
(And yes first time usin this emoji and im gon use it every time i close up a reply on a specific post :> )