Sky Kits Duos/Trios/Squads

Ive been playing sky kits recently, and, sadly, its a bit dull right now, with only solos to play on. So I really think that, after the christmas/new years hive update, they should really start focusing on creating more variations of sky kits, like duos, trios, and squads. I also would love to see a mega sky kits, where each member gets randomly assigned a kit, so that each team has one of each kit, and they could use it to combo, and also make it so some of the lesser used kits get to see some daylight.

What do yall think?

There are 5 kits and there are 7 players per team in SW mega

We’re continuing to look at the numbers, and will likely add a Duos variant at some point in the future, if the demand for it is there.

7 Likes

It’s all economics

This could be kinda messy. What if a team gets the good kits and the other team gets worse kits. Or what if the mobile player gets baller and the pro pc player gets trapper.

I’ll vote for the Kits variations tho

2 Likes

This suggestion should be called chaos just because that’s what skywars kits already is

1 Like

You missed the bottom part, where i said each team got each kit once, balancing it out more

Still, Mega is 7 people per team and only 5 kits exist (for now) so maybe not best to add kits mega right now at least

Add 2 more kits?