Skill Based Matchmaking

Yes lmao. They will. From playing good players you learn strats. I literally 1v3 max level players so my cousin and brother can get strats and help

1 Like

I seen people with alternative account

Yes they will. Explain how you are supposed to get better playing clueless nons every game

When you don’t got a chance. How you gonna learn?

1 Like

It’s called defend with wool instantly so they can’t get your bed easily and have something to break

Obviously there will be those. But do you think legit level 5s will get good

How are you gonna learn when people are caring about that they are terrible at the game

I did, XD lmao 20 characters

It’s hard to avoid level 75 players. Heck, I tried to get to a queue without one of them and it failed.

yes. My cousin was awful and she got good because she follows me and learns

Not everyone has a cousin that’s good at treasure wars man

1 Like

see you once you get level 75 in tw and have to sweat every game because of your suggestion.

3 Likes

Not everyone was good at treasures wars

Everyone has to play against level 75, and they got good, what your point.

Maybe just stop playing TW if it’s that bad. Heck, that’s what I do, I try to avoid playing TW due to all the sweats. Skywars isn’t as bad, not as much sweats as TW.

my cousin isn’t. But she improved like every player

You can still improve, even if you don’t want to practice outside of matches. What you should do is try new things until you find something that works for you. And even then, be willing to change up your tactics if it stops working for you.

5 Likes

Wot how is this not a dupe

Btw I like this idea its good

Yeah what blaze said. If you are in a good party defend for them. You can watch them and basically learn and get strats from them

1 Like

This seems to be a duplicate suggestion. Head over to this topic to vote and continue the discussion.

4 Likes