Change Sharp 2 Iron to Sharp 1 Diamond

It’s also easy to implement, and doesn’t effect anyone negatively. It’s the least controversial suggestion ever :joy:

4 Likes

exactly. Hopefully, they look through the suggestions O.o

3 Likes

Omg yesssssssssssssssss
Edit: oops I double posted o - o

3 Likes

You forgot to vote :open_mouth:

1 Like

rfuhiurfhiurf woopsie. just did now

2 Likes

I made a, in my opinion, good quality of life suggestion for treasure wars and it has not been added a yet, it would help so much.

With this suggestion I think you should have to check if the sword has sharp 1 or 2 or you can prevent your enemy from knowing which one you have by using the enchanted iron sword always. This is mainly why I didn’t vote, it’s almost like a strategy to not let others know which it is.

2 Likes

Yeh but other players shouldn’t be able to know whether you have sharp one or two because sharp 2 is stronger than sharp 1 and sharp 1 is the same as diamonds sword so if they have diamond sword and think you have sharp 2 they will be more afraid

1 Like

That’s what I was saying that’s the strat, always hold the enchanted iron

2 Likes

You make a good point, but it’s still really annoying to sort through your inventory every time you pick up an enchanted iron sword

6 Likes

I believe that should stay otherwise it would be very easy to just not take any of the enchanted iron swords and only taking the enchanted diamond one

1 Like

We should make every sword the same, so we have to pick them all up

1 Like

Haha very funny.
To get the strongest sword you have to work at least a little bit. I think that’s balanced

2 Likes

It isn’t even that much work, it’s just a quality of life thing. I can’t believe that you, as a mobile player, wouldn’t want this added. I think a better way to make the 8 damage sword more balanced would be to lower it’s chances of dropping, because atm, I think it has the same chances as the 7 damage sword

1 Like

Blueslime: here’s my cue

Oops sorry for bump but whatever big funni

3 Likes

ikr finding the right boom boxes are a pain

3 Likes

Yeah that’s annoying but it’s a different story because there’s 4 of them. They should make it easy to differenciate those

2 Likes

It’s not that Hard to tell the difference though, but I wouldnt mind it

3 Likes

I like this idea, but I’m also the kind of person who keeps a diamond, sharp 2 iron, and a fire aspect sword in my hotbar

Do it, but I wonder if they can make it secret…

1 Like

It would take a day for the entire community to find out

2 Likes

sharp 1 diamond, nah I prefer the one we have now

2 Likes