Simple anticheat improvement

Have you ever got annoyed because a hacker isn’t getting banned and keeps on Re-Qing into your games?

Simple idea if a person gets reported by 3+ people then they will get Insta kicked by the anti cheat
Not banned just kicked.

Hey there :wave:
Your idea is good but this can be annoying in certain cases. Let’s say you’re not hacking and 3+ people decide to report you for no reason, then you will get kicked.

Also note that it is not hard to report players - You can either report them in-game or on the discord server. Moderators will take care of the report as soon as possible!

Have a Beetastic day/evening!

I know it’s not hard,

Also what are the chances that 3 people would report you for no reason.

People can just be “too good” in a game so some people would they are hackers.
Overall if this idea gets added I wouldn’t care.

Heya

While it’s understandable where you are coming from; this feature would very much be abusable

For instance; it could be used by groups of players simply to have someone kicked, while the anti-cheat is already being improved on a daily basis, it is near impossible to make it perfect, in other words; this would likely cause more trouble than good for the staff team and for the players as a whole :sweat_smile:

As stated by MrBurger, the fastest way of getting rule-breakers punished would be to report them via in-game reporting or in the hive’s discord server: The Hive - Discord ; it may not instantly get players punished however rest assured the Moderators look into each report carefully and punish users accordingly.

Have a lovely day <3

2 Likes

I have seen that happen with sweats

3 Likes

Thanks to you. And @LaggyBoiShay !

I agree with you both, and I have now flagged this!

2 Likes

Also it could happen that, if you are in a squad or something, and your friends decide to troll someone, so they report a particular person, and it would count as more than 3 reports so it would be unfair lol :P

Yes, it would be really annoying especially for partners who are getting targeted by people.

2 Likes

People thought Anti cheat is not working XD they’re wrong

If you want them to stop queing into your games leave that game and enter a minute later, so that they’re in a game that already started. That way yoi don’t have to play against them anymore.

1 Like