Show The Amount of Votes

Showing vote counts from the map voter list

Let’s say you wanted to see which map has been voted with votes. You want this because

• You and everyone in your lobby gets the privilege to know what map you will be playing
  • If you have favorite to least favorite maps, You also have the chance to see what map you will be playing from seeing how much votes the map has, therefore you have time to queue into a new game.
  • Parties over 4 or more people who want to chose a specific map altogether can see which map has 4 votes therefore you can pick to vote for the map your party members voted for as well.
  • Lastly you manually have the opportunity to see which map the people in your lobby want, which map has the least amount of votes/which maps have the highest amount of votes.

This goes towards every single mini-game on the Hive, this is a photo of a showcase to what it could look like, if this does go into consideration. I recommend extending the list of maps lower, something like this:

it doesn’t have to be the way i put it… it can definitely improve on a change the way I’ve made it… the font, the text, the length. This goes to all the other votes on the map list :sparkles:

2 Likes

Also vote if you think the suggestion is worth adding.

Why was that flagged lol

2 Likes

No idea, any thoughts on the suggestion :thinking:

1 Like

The suggestion is ok, I don’t think it’s needed, but it would help if you want to see which map has least votes and vote for that, ig.

Other than that, good suggestion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

if it helps people to preview how much votes the maps have when clicking the paper in your inventory to vote for a map, why shouldn’t it not be needed, every suggestion someone has a negative, what’s the negative sides on this suggestion?

im not sure how to unflag this or idk what happened but thanks for replying otherwise (and voting)

Surprisenly, I believe that this is the same as my suggestion except that it’s just for map votes. Some more good reasons as to why this should be added, so I’m completely cool with the idea!

Sorry about that.

I disagree with this, this would just lead to people voting on whatever map has the highest votes, not what map they like. Plus, there’s enough time to hub if you don’t like the map after it’s shown which one wins. So there’s not even a reason to have it.

4 Likes

i feel like we both understand why this suggestion should be added . My suggest explains the aspects of WHY it should be added and how easier the community can find it. same goes with people suggesting for another rank. There’s many duplicated suggestions on that although the main Hive++ suggestion didn’t get locked due how much information it has. Thank you for voting :slight_smile:

1 Like

It wouldn’t lead them, Say for an example I was a grinder, and I wanted to play DeathRun maps that are short and don’t take long, like School, etc. What if I want to see how much votes the maps have therefore I can definitely know what map people are looking for and what map will be played. It isn’t leading them, they have their own actions to whether pick a map they like, or vote for the highest map. When joining a lobby with 5 or so people under. Most likely you will get the chance to vote for a map, and then lead the votes on from there.

Still, I don’t like the idea of people voting for a map just because it has the most votes.

1 Like

What if i said… that if a player hasnt voted yet. They can not see how many votes the other maps have UNTIL they vote for a map. (bare in mind before they pick that map to vote for, they cannot see how many votes it has) how does that sound?

Hello Sam Creaming Sam Hokkaido :running_man: :wind_face:,

People who can’t see the votes will just vote for a random map then figure out the map with the most votes and vote for it. :beedance:

3 Likes