Show Ranks on Friends List

Pretty self explanatory. This would be cool for seeing if you’re friend has gotten Hive+, or they’ve recently become a staff member :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no cap thought of this yesterday. you have my vote.

1 Like

what does cap mean-

no cap mean like seriosuly

no its not, it basically means a lie

2 Likes

This would be a great idea! I can relate to this 5 days ago, when Ari got helper I just though it was a glitch and I went on the hive to check and she wasn’t online so I didn’t know if she got it or not. So this is a great idea! :sunglasses: you got my vote

2 Likes

If someone shows up as a helper on the forums, or discord, it’s not a mistake

1 Like

I really like this idea, and I have something to add (sorry for the bump lol).

I think the friend list should be something like the leaderboards. Instead of going ‘CoolHiveHelper [Helper]’, they could make the ‘CoolHiveHelper’ blue as that is the colour for helpers.

Hive+ - Green
Helper - Blue
Moderator - Yellow
HIVE - Gold/Yellow
YT - Red
TikTok - Purple
Streamer - Purple
VIP - Purple (that’s a lot of Purple LOL)

1 Like

you can just say the friend join message colors

this is a nice idea you got my vote

1 Like

Yeah, that is what I meant. I tried matching them all, but I might be incorrect (I don’t have any ‘Hive’ rank friends so I didn’t know LOL)

yea hive rank peoples are bright yellow you got that right dw

1 Like

I have obviously seen them before, but never on my f list. I think I might’ve gotten Streamer wrong, isn’t that pink?

now i’m not super sure about that honestly but i saw jeffska in game once and he is purple so i can infer he is purple? idk

Streamer, VIP and TikTok are Magenta (#d). There is currently no rank with purple color :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This will be included in the next maintenance.

23 Likes