Show pets In Game lobbies

its now at 90 votes

1 Like
1 Like

bump bc i just found this post and is very cool. also itā€™s at 99 votes

1 Like

Its 100 now baby

1 Like

Question: Would they give you a pet menu in the lobby or would it just use the pet you last used before joining the game (Iā€™m assuming the latter), and I find it funny that many lobbies will have a rock pile by default lol

1 Like

No no no please donā€™t include the rock pet with this feature
I donā€™t wanna spawn into a pile of rocks every time I queue a game

2 Likes

I agree LOL

1 Like

Yes please.

1 Like

Brilliant!

1 Like

BuMp
Add this right now hive
And also bcoz i want ppl to vote for this

2 Likes
2 Likes

Like come on

Itā€™s been months since pets have been released, itā€™s baffling to me why this isnā€™t added yet

2 Likes

bump again for me people to see this.

1 Like

100% should be a feature. at the moment it just seems not worth buying, but I still bought em, loll.

1 Like

because features are not always cut and dry. They have to go through and make sure there isnā€™t any performance issues, glitches/exploits and bottomline, ensure it is functioning properly. Along with that, the devs also got other content work through as well.

1 Like

everyone forgot about this???

hive really talking about adding hats to the actual GAME, yet we canā€™t get pets in game lobbies fr
$5 ainā€™t worth a little buddy flying around in hub where 90% of people stay in for 5 seconds, why not make it so we see them more often in game lobbies? possibly just build even?

10 Likes

I mean hive has added hats to all game waiting lobbies so I donā€™t see a reason on not to add this ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

1 Like

Im the only one who think this might be laggy when joining ingame i nkow this idea pretty cool this might cause lag when joining

1 Like

No more than in hubs. In hubs itā€™s 50ish players and most in a game lobby is 24, I believe. Really shouldnā€™t cause any lag.

1 Like

If you could toggle this off then Iā€™d say go for it, otherwise no bc itl increase lag for players on cheeks devices like me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like