Show killer’s hearts and weapon

Okay so this is a Survival Games and Treasure Wars Suggestion. I can’t add 2 gamemodes in the category.

Today I suggest to add additional info for kill messages for Survival Games and Treasure Wars. I know there is another topic like that, but this one is really special.

I suggest to add to the kill messages the killer’s weapon (what did he used to kill the opponent) and the killer’s hearts (number of hearts of the killer, on a scale of 1-10).
So this would look like that :

Ptitjoueur123 dabbed on kaiurii using Stone Axe (3.5 hearts)

So the message shows the exact number of hearts that I had when I killed the opponent (sorry kaiurii). It also shows the weapon I used to kill the opponent. This would bring more strategy to the game, because it might help people understanding if they need to loot better items/armor, or fight people.

If you would like this to be implemented to both Survival Games and Treasure Wars Games, please vote on it at the top of the post ! :slight_smile:

the idea would be very helpful, and especially in tw

5 Likes

This is one of the best ideas I’ve seen in a long time.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment ! :blush:

1 Like

great idea tbh they need to be added :+1:

1 Like

I don’t feel like it would really work in treasure wars, it kind of ruins the element of surprise.

(It’s heart not hearth, I don’t want to be rude or annoying but it actually hurts me to read it, I can’t… plz don’t get mad at me)

6 Likes

Haha sorry, I will change it :smile:

3 Likes

Sorry for the bump but this is a good suggestion. This should also apply to Skywars as well since there are a lot of weapons.

B U m P

You could make it so that it only shows when you get final killed in treasure wars