Show gamertags on people who voted

After months and months of playing Just Build in the Hive, all my builds are decent and creative but I don’t get how people always “meh” on my work. And after the vote, the winner always has to be the build that is not related to the topic. Is it possible to show gamertags on people who voted? So we can identify who voted for meh, okay, love etc… So it’ll be easier to report because some people in Just Build are literally unfair.

Support, I bet this will help a little bit with Just Build!

1 Like

YES this is desperately needed. I’ve built some epic things but have lost to BLANK BUILDS and even a build where someone built a swear word… they won that round? The voting system is broken so this would help a lot.

3 Likes

You can report builds that are off-topic or inappropriate via the reporting item available in the voting phase.

You can’t report builds that should’ve been voted higher, nor people who make those votes. I’m not keen on the indicator for this being a player’s gamertag either, that’s not a very clear connection for players. Additionally, votes are generally anonymous.

7 Likes

I think this is a great idea! Also, welcome to the forums!

1 Like

@Timeworks9900 and @Madonna42069215

Welcome to the forums!!! I hope both of you enjoy your stays!!! :partying_face: :splodger: :wave: :beedance:

4 Likes

The problem with this is that quality is subjective.
Someone may think their build deserves a good, but someone more skilled at building thinks it deserves a meh.

What are you supposed to do in this situation?
You both had different ideas about the quality of the builds, how can you objectively determine if they voted with malice or not?

In my experience, a lot of the builds do indeed suck, so I vote meh for those. And I vote Higher for builds I think are good. I’d really prefer to not get banned because I voted “meh” on trash builds.

8 Likes

this game is just built to be broken

2 Likes

@Madonna42069215 and @Timeworks9900 welcome to the forums!!

Yes, I have seen some builds that were just a block or one that was reportable and I have lost to those :c

Sometimes people dont vote at all which gives you 0 points through them. Showing who voted would help reporting and telling the person to vote every round.

Also yes, I agree the game is partially broken due to the unfairness of the votes.
Some people can just party and give one person maximum points.

Besides, there is a general level of appreciation shown to a build by a better builder and an average builder. They both might think differently to how to react to the build :+1:

thats a very smart idea i stoped playing just build went everone would just meh to everyone

1 Like

I’ve never agreed with something more than this in my entire life.

4 Likes