Sharp 1/regular diamond swords

I feel like some swords such as sharp 1 diamond and diamond swords shouldn’t be able to be gained as soon as the game starts. I could go and rush a player with a stone sword because of awful RNG, and the next thing I know is that I’m being destroyed in 7 hits. It ends a lot of my games so quickly and I feel as if they shouldn’t be available right off the bat. They could add a system where the sharp 1/regular diamond swords only spawn after a certain amount of time or just spawn in the middle. I get this might be an unpopular opinion but so many of my games have just ended because of dumb RNG

edit: i get what most of you are saying i just think it’d be nice to have an aspect of skywars become a bit more fair, since a lot of it is based around RNG. obviously i dont care if they dont do anything about it, just thought it’d be nice if they could.

I get what you’re saying, but I think that it doesn’t make that much sense to add because a) if you’re skilled enough you are able to just combo them off which is how people will normally get a kill anyway b) you probably will get armor from the ores and c) pretty much every skywars game has an issue like this where you can get way better items than the island next to you and sometimes the other happens. (I’m well aware of how dumb that mentality of wElL tHaTs hOw iTs aLwaYs BeeN is but just humour me for a minute)

1 Like

skywars is rng based so sometimes you’ll get lucky with your drops and sometimes you’ll be unlucky. also when i play skywars i don’t rlly run into this issue too much so i’m not sure this needs to be added anyway

1 Like