Rules Item In Waiting Lobby

tbh this isn’t a need. The only 2 rules you need to know is don’t cheat don’t abuse glitches or prolong games and don’t team

Yeah but blazedrake said a level 100 said teaming was allowing after around a year of playing.

1 Like

Prolonging the game only applies to Treasure Wars and Skywars.

Hey do you know that people always say that « Because it’s not clear in the rules it’s allowed » for example for teaming with murderer, cross-teaming…

People escape punishment via this technique and the rules should be clear, and IN-GAME. And stop saying that there are 2 rules :thinking:

7 Likes

NONONO my point was never to break em.
my point here is, we humans are designed to skip some stuff, and a random book in ur hotbar is one of em.
Most players will read other players’ chats, and in the same way, will be unconsciously forced to go thru the rules.
we all just skip thru most UI, and that’s where the “but i didn’t read the rules” comes in.

srry for double post, but u said there’s only 2 rules, but u listed like 3-4 rules right after it lol

2 Likes

we dont speak of it lol. Also it isnt double posting when you reply to someone

1 Like

Another Bump :beedance:
This book would be very useful indeed. Many players do not know, for example in survival games, how the tracker works properly. With this book, which is divided into the 3 parts “How to play”, “Server rules” and “Game rules”, there would be absolutely no more problems. /links to read the rules is really something that rarely anyone uses as far as I know. As a deticated murder mystery player, I know how it works (at least in the EU region) :frowning_face:

5 Likes

I think this is a nice idea to have, this makes it so that people can’t say where are the rules as much. Also I think its nice to right away be able to see the rules.

Bump because this was linked in another suggestion

1 Like