Remove Night Vision

Night vision should be removed from the pot in Manor. It is completely useless and it can get really irritating when you waste 5 coins on it hoping for swiftness or invisibility. I’d also add another pot somewhere else on the map and have 1 pot be for invisibility and the other for swiftness.

I also suggest replacing Eso Hotel with a map like Manor or Witch School. A fancy mansion map would be nice and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a murderer win on Eso Motel.

Unfortunately this is a duplicate :frowning:
You can vote on the original topic here : All in favor of removing night vision from Manor map - Games / Murder Mystery - Hive Bedrock Forums (playhive.com)

1 Like

That topic isn’t a suggestion so this topic should be fine to stay open :smile:
Additionally, this topic also provides some explanation for it’s removal.

4 Likes

Oh sorry, I wasn’t looking in the games category. They can remove this then.

2 Likes

I completely disagree with this statement, its the best map in MM as there is ton of open space for you to collect coins. There are tons of coins to collect as there is so much space and some rooms are right next to each other so you can collect coins easily. As a person grinding MM it is def the best map to get xp/coins.

I also disagree with this statement. I’ve won as murderer on the map a plentiful amount of times and although the map is huge if you know the nooks and cranny you can easily win as murderer. Although this isn’t the best map for murderer, it isn’t the worst. I prefer office then toy house and last eso hotel for murderer. Winning as a murderer might be hard on specific maps, eco hotel is one thats in-between. There are secret spaces you can go to that will help you kill the innos quicker. It isn’t a good idea to remove the map as the map was just built a couple months ago.

Some maps that I fine are terrible for both murderers and inno aren’t actually terrible if you practice enough as murderer or inno. For example sometimes I get murderer on the map museum which personally dont like at all as its huge and you can just run around in circles. But as I practice as murderer on quite a lot of the maps I get better. I personally think the map isn’t going to make you lose but its how you play on that map. For example on office I might go agro kill near the vents as hardly anyone is going to see and on eso hotel I might play less agro so people wont know who the murderer is and run away in the large map. Its mostly about how you play as murderer and like 25% the map

4 Likes

The other topic wasn’t a suggestion it was only a poll. This was my mistake :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eso Motel may be the worst map for the murderer because I’ve won as the murderer on all the other maps except for this one. In fact, the last game I played in murder mystery was when I was the murderer on Eso Motel. I was shot before I even killed anybody, the only time that has ever happened to me. When I’m innocent, the murderer only wins like 1 in every 10 games, it’d be more fun if the murderer had a higher chance of winning. This is why I think it’d really improve the game if Eso Motel was replaced by a new map that’s better for the murderer than all the other maps.

1 Like

nah, I win like 90% of the time, I think u just got unlucky or you might wanna practice more

1 Like

I quite like Eso and when I’m murder I tend to win on it.

Ssiigghh, maybe both. It seems that there may come times where I can’t just sneak around killing, I just gotta rampage and hope I don’t get shot. It was very frustrating, I tried to get people alone in the rooms on the side of that open hallway but everybody kept darting in and out of the rooms too fast. The first time I was murderer on that map, I killed 7 and just ran out of time and wasn’t killed. The next rounds as murderer were frustrating because I kept going for people in the rooms but some psychique from downstairs would somehow figure out it was me and then I’m done. The map seemed nice at first, but I’ve now come to really despise that map.

well for me I win like every round is because

A. I always play on that Map like every time it pops up so ik all the areas and how to go around the map quicker

B. im a higher lvl then u (lvl 84 rn and still grinding to 100) while you’re lvl 45

1 Like

I also do think this map is bad because in the main lobby where a lot of people stay you can’t really kill without being seen if people were somewhere else it would be fine

1 Like

well if I had to be honest, I just looked at your stats and you’re only lvl 27, if u were to play/practice more you would get better and you can start to learn the Strats in eso hotel. Also im lvl 84 so I’ve played way more then u and know the Strats

I learned the strats in like 2 days and Im like level 33