Remove Nemo/make it one use item

Remove Nemo/make it one use item

Make the Nemo disappear after 1 or 3 hits

To stop the Nemo from being to OP, it should be wiped from your inventory after 1 or 3 hits, this way it has to be used sparingly, and it isnt an item a sky lvl 1 can swing around endlessly to win.

no

4 Likes

Yeah… no I don’t think this ever will or should happen, since the Nemo is pretty rare ( I think ) and this has been suggested before too.

1 Like

Someone needs to count how many times people have posted about hating on the nemo

6 Likes

If you’re even somewhat good at SkyWars, you’ll know to try to lure them into an enclosed space where they can’t knock you out. The Nemo is already exceedingly rare, so you won’t deal with it for multiple games at a time anyway.

Just deal with it!

(P.S, duplicate)

2 Likes

Can you all stop linking my post in order to call these things duplicates? This post isn’t a duplicate of my suggestion. I’m suggesting for the nemo to be reverted to a previous, non-overpowered state, while this person, and essentially every other person who wants nemo nerfed, is suggesting entirely different changes to the nemo. And no, the nemo is not rare, it comes up in basically every other skywars game i play. Even if it were as rare as it’s claimed to be, rarity only makes an item more overpowered when someone does get it.

2 Likes

There is something called going next to a wall and not going near the void which kinda helps out with the nemo

also, the nemo is super rare

1 Like

Someone’s mad they got cheesed by Nemo

1 Like