Rejoin command (/rejoin)

My wifi sometimes disconnects for a second and then I get kicked out so I agree with this. It could be made that you cant rejoin if you are kicked for suspicious activity

5 Likes

I think this would be a great feature to have added.

Vote on it then, click the blue button at the top (it might be a different color if you have light theme)

It should be something like /reconnect instead

Or maybe just both, like how /p and /party both exist

maybe. rejoin is better tbh. fastest to type

Hello! Welcome to the forums! :partying_face: Please don’t necro post. This is posting on a thread that is inactive for a month or 2. :+1:

@Kingsharkboy He said something MEANINGFUL so it isn’t bad.

6 Likes

It would be, if java can. C++/Java can do this, C++ has no limits, neither does java. also including that C++ is more powerful, or im guessing they code plugins with php, which is still possible

2 Likes

I don’t think the problem is the language that the hive is using to code their server. Maybe it’s possible, but is it really worth the effort.

2 Likes

It is possible there is a server that i know that does it

And they shouldnt just kick hackers gotta ban them

no hackers can just come back with another microsoft account.

Anyone breaking the rules will be punished, this is to improve everyone elses experience. You can report anyone breaking the rules in #bedrock-ingame-reporting over on the Discord or alternatively message a Mod here on the forums.

But that doesn’t permanently stop that hacker, because they can just come in with a new account, right?

2 Likes

true, we don’t want this thread to get closed.

1 Like

Thats why theres something called a Ip ban

even though they can just use vpn

But no matter what there are still gonna be hackers or cheaters in everything in life so saying cheaters don’t make this possible is not a fair argument

No server can hand out IP-bans on bedrock. Afaik it’s because of either Microsoft or Mojang’s EULA

Also, usage of VPNs are “banned” on the Hive

2 Likes

bumping for discussion

This is incorrect. Server access is fully up to the server.

11 Likes

great suggestion, I shll bump