Regulars on forums ingame acknowledgment

Idea:
Personally I feel that people with the Regular role on here have spent a lot of time contributing to the community and have suggested many ways to help hive grow and even help new players on the forum to be welcomed

I understand that every single one of these people are respective in there own right and wouldnt really ask for anything as I assume they enjoy helping this amazing community

Considering that there are only 47 Individuals with this badge I feel like they should be recognised in game and maybe have some sort of hub title or way to be acknowledged

I personally felt better when people of such status responded to my first few suggestions and members such as @BlueSlimeMC have assisted me in the community and made me want to be here more often

I feel like the whole point of the Regular role is the fact that its one of the highest trust levels and takes a great deal of activity and time to acquire

I understand that this may be pointless but I think they deserve a thank you for there efforts

And thank you to all of them that have helped me :blue_heart:

This is true the community would never be as positive as it is now without regulars.
Congratulations on new user of the month.

3 Likes

And congratz to you aswell

2 Likes

Internet high-five

1 Like

How does this even work? You do not need to even play on hive to post here because you don’t need to link your forum account to the in game one.
They might be able to think of a way to do it but I’m not sure.

Also thank you for mentioning me, I appreciate it :smile: .

1 Like

Well to start with the fact that there are only 47 of you with the role makes it a lot easier to track.
most of these regulars are quite active on the discord server as well and are well known in the community
its not about playing the server its about contributing to the server which all of you have done

look at the guidelines for Regular:
To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced

Not just anyone achieves that, an activist does, someone with a passion to help the server and others
the linking isnt important the acknowledgement Is though
please understand how much you have helped

2 Likes

first of all: Thank You!
and secondly: most of the people with regular are staff, so that would make it around 10 players with regular?

and wats wrong with only having 10 players? they’ve all put a lot of time towards the server without being asked

nothings wrong, im just that instead of 47 there are 10

You could link your account same as discord using @hivebot.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @hivebot display help.

2 Likes

No you can’t link it with forums

No I’m saying they could add it.