Ranking the Hive games based on your interest!

DISCLAIMER: I already know that people have made threads about this topic, but I want to do something more like this, where I gather everyone’s thoughts, and eventually come to a conclusion once everyone has responded (about 30-40 people). I swear to you, I’m not asking for your thoughts in the comments. Heck, I might DM this to a Hive staff member, and they might see if this post changes their mind, or gives them ideas or changes for future games. I will want one sentence of reasoning though in the comments, just so the Hive could get some ideas from this. Comment what you would like to be changed from the worst game if you so desire!

What’s the worst Hive minigame?
  • Survival Games
  • Murder Mystery
  • Treasure Wars
  • SkyWars
  • Block Drop
  • Ground Wars
  • Just Build
  • Hide and Seek
  • DeathRun

0 voters

Note: I’m only including Ground Wars, in case anyone wants that to be added!

murder mystery, it has one hundred levels, and it takes up to five minutes for every game, just walking around

5 Likes

It was worst lol ok
Just Build because voting is broken, half the builds are inappropriate and in general it’s slow paced gamemode

5 Likes

Justbuild exactly, same for me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Just build, don’t like it because people vote meh for good builds, and love for blank plots and inappropriate builds

3 Likes

Don’t walk just run :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Oof… everyone out here hating on Just Build :joy: I’m a big fan of that game but that certainly is not a popular opinion lol. I suppose if I had to choose my least favorite, I would say Survival Games. But I do like it too. Honestly, it’s just because I’m awful at it :penguin:

2 Likes

I actually really really love just build, it’s so fun to build and rate other people’s buildings! I’ve seen such creative and amazing stuff! However sometimes players vote unfairly, which makes it hard to enjoy the game the way its meant to be :blobheart:

4 Likes

i also enjoy just build, but people definitely do vote unfairly a lot! it’s not one i can play often though, it’s too slow paced for me.

murder mystery i also enjoy because i REALLY enjoy being the murderer, lol. it’s definitely slow paced and can be boring but it’s worth it to get a good murderer game!

i voted survival games - not that it’s bad, per se, but i’m just not a fan. it was super popular yeeeaaaaaars ago but since then i’ve not been interested in it at all. i’ve played it on bedrock once just to see what it was like (and so i could say i’d played every game, lol) but before then i don’t think i’d played it for a few years, and i don’t plan on it really <3

1 Like

just build is the worst imo but sg is a very close second

This will be interesting: what are your two least favourite games

• survival games
  • just build
  • treasure wars
  • skywars
  • murder mystery
  • deathrun
  • hide and seek
  • block drop
  • ground/snow wars
  • ghost invasion

0 voters

1 Like

And Just Build is still at 100%

I’ve never played just build, so I didn’t put it at the bottom for me, but it sounds like there are some major problems with the players in it. Though that’s not really the hive’s fault ig.

2 Likes

Jb gives me ptsd sometimes. It’s a good game but I think sg is the worst lol

1 Like

I’m also a fan of JB, I really like how it brings out my creativity, plus you can get some inspiration from other builds sometimes. It’s also a good challenge to see what I’m able to get done in a limited amount on time. However, I don’t play it very often because of unfair votes or people simply not building what the category is.

5 Likes

Oops, I thought the poll was best game mode so I went with deathrun.
I don’t know if theres a worst game mode, but my least favorite is definitely JB, personally. Just because I can’t build.

2 Likes

You can go to the show votes button and click it. You should be able to change your answer from there!

I hate SG cause its infested with PC players like I run, and poof, some PC player strafed on me and the next thing i know, i just got killed in like 10 seconds. Maybe if I get a pc, i would vote for JB since ppl are unfair in voting, just spam meh, their motto is “If I’m going down, I’m dragging you down”

2 Likes

Thanks! Never knew in 4+ years of using discourse platforms that you could change your votes on polls :joy:

1 Like

@Kyugii menace to society for voting tw (/j)

2 Likes

To be fair, I haven’t played block drop much, and haven’t played it since the patch, but it is easily my least favorite game, I dislike hide and seek as well, but at least it’s a well made game, I don’t know if the same can be said for block drop

1 Like