Random Costume Picker

There should be a feature where one of your costumes is randomly selected for you every round of a game! So when you join a game, one of your costumes is randomly activated, and when a new round starts, a new one is put on! I think this would be a fun way to show off all of your costumes! Leave your feedback and suggestions below.

6 Likes

Paying for this is stupid. The Hive is not EA. You can manually change it each round, you know.

What I WOULD like, is a random costume you can buy. When you buy it, you get a random costume!

edit: Great idea if not paid, also what i said in the second paragraph

16 Likes

what about a trial of a costume? try it for say 1 day

3 Likes

I don’t like the idea very much, I’ll have to pay for the costumes every round.

1 Like

Bumping this, because voting is now available, and I still think this is a great idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’m a little bit late but it would just use your existing costumes.

1 Like

I was thinking about suggesting a feature like this just the other day, have a vote!

1 Like

Commenting to bring this back to the top because I really want to see this added

1 Like

This could be Added when the locker is improved later

Bumping this once again

This is a great idea, today i sat there and i kept typing /costume. Why was i typing /costume? Well, pepe is a very indecisive frog and equipped Treasure Hoarder and then typing /costume again and tried Fish in a Suit. Then he typed /costume and tried “Chicky” from the 2019 egg hunt. Then he typed /costume and picked Treasure Hoarder. Then he repeated what i just said about 3 times.

1 Like

Bump bump bump bump bump yes

1 Like

why isn’t this post blowing up it’s getting bump bump bumped

2 Likes

Fr :triumph::triumph: post must be at least 20 characters

Because he isn’t adding anything useful to talk about?

2 Likes

I just bump this in case people haven’t seen this so they can give it their vote so hopefully it makes it into the game

1 Like

This can be useful in murder mystery if you are being targetted over many rounds. Nevertheless, You can show off our costumes with this

Have a vote

5 Likes

Bump so it can gets more votes and noticed by hive staff

2 Likes

I like this idea, you receive a vote! :partying_face:

1 Like

Bump how do I make it do I don’t need to type 20 characters bump