Quests: MEGA Quests

A cool idea I had for Quests is an addition as MEGA Quests, quests that would last for 7 days and give a large payout when finished (ex. 150 qP) and could be completed alongside daily quests. There could be 2 or more (or just 1) quests to choose from and only 1 MEGA quest can be completed per week. Some examples of these MEGA quests could be:

• Destroy 100 treasures
  • Kill 500 players in ANY mode
  • Win 50 games in ANY mode
  • Play 150 games in ANY mode
  • Earn 1000 XP in ANY mode
  • Win 20 games of SG
    and so on…
    Basic Idea: like normal quests but are much longer to complete and gives out more qP. Give me your feedback on this in the replys below (:

This seems like a good idea, might need to balance some of these out a little bit though but yeah

This is a great idea. But it needs some changes because the « win 50 games » quest will be easy because you just need to win 50 deathrun games…

yea right, but murder mystery is a bit easier since innocents almost win every round

That is a great idea. More Quest Points to earn to get prizes. Also you will have a goal before you leave the server. But I think @pitjoueur123 hs a point. The quests are a little easy beause of the gamemodes that aren’t that hard, but I give you a vote.

Of course these quests aren’t balanced; I thought of these in like 5 seconds lol but thx for the feedback :upside_down_face: