Questmaster

Questmaster:
What was affected - please include the region, and the name of the map if applicable

I clicked earn the QPs I did got them when I clicked the Questmaster again and it did not appear as the select quest screen it showed the earn QPs again?
A detailed description/explanation of the bug

mobile
What platform do you play on (Win10, Xbox, Switch, iOS, Android or PS4) and what version of Minecraft are you using?

Streamable Video
Screenshots or videos of the bug, if it applies

Hey there :wave:

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. At this time, we were wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue? Please let us know

Hello,

Thank you for looking over it,

I have not seen anybody having that Glitch before (I didn’t got any extra questpoints with it)

Stay Healthy
Have a greate day/night
Deathlord

just go out and back in, there is also a thing where if its laggy you can get the same quest multiple times in a row without selecting but you can cancel immediatley

1 Like

Yeah, this has been happening a lot. Me and my friend @wolfpup48Yt both experienced this. Good job for making a bug report :clap:

1 Like

Has this been fixed/are there news to that
It never happend to me after that.
Stay safe
Have a lovely day :cherry_blossom:

We were unable to replicate this issue, if it happens again please create another report with the relevant information and videos if possible.