Quest Shop - Xp Boosters

We should be able to buy permanent xp boosters in the shop. Like come on no ones gonna buy ones that lasts like 1 hour

Perm boosters would be just depressing in my opinion. No use for it.

3 Likes

Better than ones that only last 1 hour imo

1 hour is all you need. Having it perm is useless and unfair to players without it. Especially if you aren’t going to be online a lot.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s unfair to anyone cause it’s not like it gives you any advantage over anyone. It’s just for the stats
I’m just suggesting this cause there is literally no point of the quest shop to me at all, I don’t want costumes either

Then don’t use the quest shop? Boosters aren’t for stats. Its for level boosting.

2 Likes

Have you heard of the hive plus rank? It includes a permanent booster lol

2 Likes

Yes because thats Hive Plus. I have it. Hive plus is all you need. No other booster unless you want the one hour one.

2 Likes

I agree with this. Permanent boosters would be extremely broken.

Hive+ XP boost is already quite significant.

4 Likes

nvm (because i can have 3 characters)

Hi, welcome to the forums!

Please don’t necro post. What necro posting means is that you replied to a topic that hasn’t been posted in for a while without something to add to the conversation. Make sure to watch how old a topic is before you post!

Now that you’re here, you can introduce yourself in #off-topic:introduce-yourself or say hi in Last To Post Wins!

2 Likes