Quest Quality of life updates

Being able to collect QP from quest with a command

This would be useful mid game or after so then we dont have to have to go back to the quest master and get our reward so if you’re in a party u dont have to do this.

:Command:

/quest reward (Pop up will come and u can get reward if u haven’t finished the quest it will tell you)

Being Able to set a new quest with a command (same benefits from above)

This would be useful mid game or after so then we dont have to have to go back to the quest master and get our reward so if you’re in a party u dont have to do this.

:Command:

/quest rewards or /new quest

(and if you’re done or dont have a active quest a pop up will come out and u can select your new quest and collect reward)

Then why would there be a quest master, if you can do everything with commands?

WhY iS tHeRe A dEaThRuN nPc If YoU cAn JuSt TyPe /QuEuE DR

13 Likes

I feel like this should be restricted to game lobbies, there could probably be abuse for changing your quest midgame

1 Like

This would make it too easy to earn QP

If it were a thing I’d only want it in game lobbies, that was it can’t be abused. I explained why that would really help in this topic Putting the Quest Master in the waiting for a game to start lobby’s!. 1.16 lag

1 Like

you know

we should remove /queue

its too easy to get wins with that

1 Like

/queue is an unfair advantage :flushed:

1 Like

With QP you can actually earn cosmetics doe

if you queue faster you get more xp which gets your cosmetics faster

1 Like

The ability to join games at all is an unfair advantage.
It should all just be hub smh

1 Like

theres cosmetics in the hub

Theoretically you could farm QP by logging on every single day to get cosmetics. Also I just had a interesting idea now.

One of the problems with adding quest commands in-game is that it negates the challenge that comes with doing them. You would be able to use it not only to complete more than one quest in a single game, but switch halfway if maybe you decide you’re not getting one but can easily get another with what you have (which feels a bit exploit-y).

Then everyone will be finishing quests in 5 minutes and complaining there aren’t enough to do :wink: On a more minor note, there’s also the fact that players on consoles might have a harder time typing commands and may get frustrated that their PC friends can get quests done a lot faster/easier.

If y’all want a way to claim rewards in-game then go for it, but claiming new quests feels unfair and makes the reward command then seem unnecessary. Unless you can pick up the new quest in-game and not have it come into effect until the next game, but I don’t know how hard that would be to code. Seems like unnecessary work atm.

10 Likes