Quest Ideas

Devs or comments can decide the amount of points each gives…

Hide X Amount of times(become hidden X amount of times)
Use X Amount of energy
Hide for X:XX(hide for a Certain amount of time)
Find X Amount of players(basically hit X amount of hidden players)
Get X Amount of taunt points
Taunt X amount of times
Taunt while within X amount of blocks of a seeker
Hit Seekers X Amount of times
Find X Players in a single game
Win a game with X amount of Seekers

Just some quest ideas on my mind, tell me what ya think!

5 Likes

Btw “Devs” arent really active in the forums…

2 Likes

Some of these would probably be good

10 QP

10-20 QP

10 QP

20 QP

10 QP if in total, 30 QP if in one game

10 QP

This doesn’t need to be added at all

20 QP

This could be tricky ig so 20-30 QP

This would probably be the qp chart. Also, I really don’t think these are needed but anyway, it would be cool if these were added

2 Likes

Hey there :wave: These quest ideas are pretty good, but I don’t they all should be added :sweat_smile: This is wayyyy too much, but overall I like all of them equally. Perhaps only 2-3 should be added in my opinion.

Thank you, have a good day/evening!

I believe “Kill 2 Seekers” would be a better version of the quest you stated above; upon completion of this quest you would receive 30 quest points

I can see this quest being added yep! and the quest points received upon completion of this quest would depend upon how many times you’re required to taunt; and example of this could be -

Taunt 4/5 times in Hide and Seek - 10 QP
Taunt 6/8 times in Hide and Seek - 20 QP
Taunt 10/12 times in Hide and Seek - 30 QP

Overall, some of these quests do seem a bit tricky and complicated, some changes to make them less confusing could make them okay to add; but either way, great suggestion :smile::white_heart:

How can you dislike varity in quests? Hide and Seek only has win x games, play x games, kill x players and win in first hiding place quests. More unique quests is what we need imo.

I don’t really like this quest to be honest, the game is mainly about hiding and seeking not to pvp a seeker.

Could possibly be exploited like the Place x blocks in Just Build quest. Not really hard when you actively try to enforce it.

“HIDE: Kill x players” already exists

“HIDE: Kill x players in one round” already exists

Unfortunately more luck than skill based. There was a “Be the last innocent standing” in Murder Mystery but it was taken out of rotation because it was too hard/luck based to finish, would probably apply to this quest as well.

Good suggestions tho! :blobheart:

3 Likes

Hey :wave: I don’t dislike variety in quest, but if they ALL should be added it would be way too much in my opinion :sweat_smile: Of course, if you have a different opinion on this I would absolutely have no problem with it!

The thing is, not all these ideas are too suitable for Hide and Seek. And you’re right, we need more unique quests but different ones. What I ‘exactly’ meant by what I stated above is not too much quests. Of course, since Hide and Seek does not have that much quests we need more, but…. You get the thing.