Punishment for Unfair Players #JustBuild

I see that many players vote unfairly so i suggest that if they vote all of the builds “meh” they will get punished (idk whats the punishment) thats all my mind is empty lol

Last suggestion ik its off this topic but,can u make a skywars game?

You should separate the two suggestion into #suggestions(skywars) and this category for the just build. It’ll help people find this suggestion

Yeah, I sometimes see people rating everything as Love, even if it is the worst thing on Earth.

This unfairness also causes good builders (like me) get beaten by some dude that didn’t even try.

1 Like

It’s probably worth mentioning that when a player votes ‘meh’, they’re actually giving a build more points than it would have had if they just didn’t vote at all.

That being said, we’re certainly not opposed to adding features to prevent this in the future

12 Likes

i understand this because there are a lot of people who vote meh just to win but then also there are those people who don’t put too much effort in their builds

5 Likes

We Need Punishment For Unfair Players !!!. I have an good idea for this. Dont Worry People Vote Meh To Nice Build, but Ban Unfair players Vote Good,Great, or Love To Reported build (innapropirate and rasicm builds). Kick The Unfair players From Hive, and they can join hive again. But they cant play just build and they got messages like this : [!] You Were Banned From This Minigame Because You Are Vote Unfair. And Ban Him for 2 Days In Just Build